Monday, August 10, 2015

Sisters!



I am not sure I could even put into words how amazing this day was, and how lucky I feel to be the mother of these two little girls. Annie came into the room at the Civil Affairs office, looking a little shy and scared. I walked over to hug her, and Ellie pretty much jumped in her arms saying, "Ni Hao Annie, don't be scared, it's OK. I'm your sister!" :-)   The two of them have been pretty much inseparable all afternoon. As I watched a room full of children find their families today, children from age 2 to 14, I was struck by the absolute miracle that this whole adoption process is. There are just no words . . . .SO grateful to God for my daughters. and for all of the people who helped to bring "God's promise" and "God's grace" to me today. :-)










2 comments:

  1. OMG, God knew you were meant to be a family. The love and joy is so obvious. The pictures are awesome. Can't wait to see you all when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just don't know what to say except that all of you truly belong together! A match that was mae in heaven! Can't wait to meet Annie!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete